Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 278: Life's Directions...

You only have a small time frame to do what you want. If you don't do it, does that mean you missed your opportunity? I would like to finish my bachelor's degree. But I heard that you get free tuition when you are 65 and older. I can postpone it till then. I would like to live in my big house and be a billionaire. But will that happen sometime in my lifetime? Can I start from stratch at my age? Or do I just live the rest of my life and go another direction? Do I just think of it as a missed opportunity?

Most people decide what they want to do in high school. Pick the courses they want to take to pursue their career in post secondary. Then work their way up the ladder. I didn't do things that way. What I took in high school, was totally different then what I took in post secondary school. I didn't go to post secondary school full time right after high school. I wanted to be so many things after high school. There was always a reason for not pursuing that career path. It wasn't what I want to do anymore. It costed too much money for tuition. I didn't want to go to school for that long to pursure that career. Mentally I feel like I'm still in my 20's and deciding what to be when I grow up.

Some people have several careers in their lifetime. Maybe it's never too late to do what I want to do? I don't think I have found my 'calling'. If there is such a thing. Maybe I haven't found my passion? Maybe it's both? Maybe I'm just going to live on cruise control and see what happens? Or maybe I have to make things happen for myself?

No comments:

Post a Comment