Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 277: Video Games


Most people think only guys like video games. I like video games. I would like it better if I was good at it. I don't like all video games. I like fighting and shooting games.

Last night I hung out with my friend and we spend some time playing video games. We went to Circuit Circus (used to be Lester's). Playing arcade games isn't as cheap as it was when I was young. It used to be 25 cents a play. Now it's 50 cents. We played a racing game against each other. We played a few shooting games. I played pinball also. It's quite challenging now or maybe it was the game that I played. At one point there were 4 or 5 pinballs coming towards me. After spending some money at the arcade, we went back to his house to play more video games. He has a Playstation 2. It is relatively old but that 's ok. He had Street Fighter (the orginal one). It reminded me of when I was in grade 7 and just started learning how to play Street Fighter. I didn't have a strategy. I just pushed the buttons and hope I am attacking my opponent. Now I still play like that. I don't know what buttons does what. I just push the buttons and hope it does something. We also played Tekken 4. It is a more 3-D realistic fighting game. I guess not playing video games for a long time, I am a bit behind in which games are 'cool'. It is a good way to get some anger out!! I got some sore thumbs but that's ok, typing all day doesn't make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment