Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Day 3: Blink 182

Tonight my friend Steve (www.freehomeshipping.com) took me to the Blink 182 concert at GM Place. It was a last minute decision. I originally had plans with someone else but that fell thru. Steve had an extra ticket and he invited me to the concert. I don't know any of Blink 182's songs. But being in a stadium with thousands of others enjoying the music, I just can't help but enjoy the music. The encore was the best part. The whole concert was about the 3 musicians on stage. But the encore had the drummer by himself on a circular stage 'elevating' back and forth and playing their songs. It was pretty amazing. As we were leaving the stadium, the crowd was still wound up and yelling and screaming as we were walking to our car.

After the loud concert and some bubble tea, I am ready for bed. My ears are ringing and my head is pounding but that's ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment