Sunday, July 26, 2009

365 Day Challenge

This is the first day of the 365 Day Challenge. This challenge is about working on my bucket list every day for the next 365 days. This is a commitment to myself that I can achieve everything on my bucket list. My bucket list is a list of things to do before I die. I do not want to die anytime soon. But when I die, I would like to know that I have accomplished the things I have always wanted to do. I may not be able to cross off all 100 things off my list by the time I die, but I would like cross of 50 - 75 % of the items on my list.

The 365 Day Challenge is about working on my bucket list. For the next 365 days, I will spend at least 10 mins a day on my bucket list. It will range from doing an activity on the list to researching something on my bucket list. Some items will be a one time thing (paragliding) and some items are more long term (live in the now).

I will be writing in this journal every day. Learning to write is on my bucket list. I will be writing about anything on my mind. It will range from my family, my thoughts about my day or my feelings about my past or my thoughts on anything else.

I have to get to bed. I will be trimming my hair tomorrow. They say that cutting your hair will make your hair grow longer / faster. I am hoping to grow my hair longer to donate it to cancer patients or to shave it off to raise money for cancer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa! Welcome to blog land!

    Unfortunately it is a total rumor that trimming makes your hair grow longer, however getting trims is recommended every 6-8 weeks to endsure that your hair grows out nicely. I think it's great that you're growing it out to donate.

    I think this is a great blog idea. Good luck with fulfiling all your hopes, aspirations & new skills in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete