Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day 230: Revenge

Revenge - sweet revenge? Someone does something evil to you. Whether they betrayed you or physically harmed you, you feel like harming them. It is in the heat of the moment when you want to harm them.

There are a few ways to handle the situation; you can ignore the person and the situation or you can seek revenge and harm them back. I know it is hard for me to ignore the person and the situation. They have done something so hurtful to me that it is hard to ignore. I can ignore it for awhile. It will get bottled up and be released somehow. I think of the consequences if I was to harm them. I watched enough of American Justice to know if I was to physically harm the person, I would end up in jail. Then my life will spiral down just because of the one incident. It's not worth going to jail because of that one incident.

I guess there are different degrees of revenge. Maybe there is a one time revenge or a long term revenge? I am not a pro on revenge. I don't seek revenge so I don't know the different things that can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment